Setting up your timesheet Integration is critical to pulling in the actual hours worked by employees to populate the actuals in Parallax. This article will show you how to set up that connection for Toggl.
Like other timesheet Integrations, Toggl must be connected to Parallax before Actuals and other data can be pulled in (or data can be pushed from Parallax). To get going, you'll want to start on the Integrations page for your Organization.
- In the left hand navigation, click on 'Settings' then 'Integrations'
- From there, you'll want to click the "Connect to Toggl" button:
- You'll be asked for your API Key:
- To get your API key, visit Toggl and click on your name in the bottom-left corner to visit your profile. Your API key will be near the bottom - just click on it to show, then Copy your key:
Important Note: Make sure the individual connecting your Integration has the appropriate level of permissions within Toggl to edit timesheets, as this will affect Parallax permissions.
- Now that you've connected your Integration, you'll see employees that are tracking time in Toggl and their time.
- Also - you can now push Employees into Toggl when creating them through Parallax:
Your integration will sync every 15 minutes from here on.
To see how to connect your timesheets or the field mapping of Parallax and Harvest, please see how it works!