Setting up your timesheet Integration is critical to pulling in the actual hours worked by People to populate the actuals in Parallax. This article will show you how to set up that connection for Toggl.
Like other timesheet Integrations, Toggl must be connected to Parallax before actual hours and other data can be pulled in (or data can be pushed from Parallax). To get the integration setup, follow the steps below:
- In the left hand navigation, click on "Settings" then "Integrations"
- From there, you'll want to click the "Connect to Toggl" button
- You'll be asked for your API Key:
- To get your API key, visit Toggl and click on your name in the bottom-left corner to visit your profile. Your API key will be near the bottom - just click on it to show, then Copy your key:
Note: Make sure the individual connecting your Integration has the appropriate level of permissions within Toggl to edit timesheets, as this will affect Parallax permissions.
- Now that you've connected your Integration, you'll see people that are tracking time in Toggl and their time shows in Parallax.
- When you create new People in Parallax, you can now push People into Toggl:
Note: Your integration will sync every 15 minutes from here on.
To see how the fields map between Parallax and Toggl, please check out the linked article!