This article will cover how to set up your Clockify integration with Parallax.
In order to connect your Clockify Integration, you'll need an API Key from Clockify. To get that, you'll want to take the following steps:
- Visit your Clockify Profile at the following URL*: https://app.clockify.me/user/settings
- Near the bottom of the page, look for API Key (under the API heading), and Click "Generate" to generate a new API Key
- Copy the API Key
Important: Clockify Admin
In order for Parallax to have the access needed to interact with Clockify, you'll want to make sure that you're an Admin within Clockify. If the Clockify Profile used to set up this Integration changes (or is removed) at a later time, you'll need to reconnect.
Once you've got your API Key, you can use it connect to the Parallax Integration by visiting the Integrations page and completing the following steps:
- Click "Connect to Clockify"
- Paste the API Key you got from Clockify
- Select the intended workspace
- Click "Next"
- You're done!