See project risks, number of offerings, revenue, and margin at the client level.
- Project Owners, Sales Owners, Stages, Project Status, and Billing Models
- Relative Dates or a Date Range
- Option to download the table as an excel file
- Project Risk: Based on what was set in the Risk drop down for each of the individual project pages on the account
- Projected Margin: Projected gross profit (projected revenue minus projected costs) across all projects for the account
- %: Percentage of sales turned into profits (projected gross profit divided by projected revenue)
- Projected Revenue: The expected amount of money generated based on all of the project plans for the account
- Average Rate: The average bill rate for every project role, excluding non-billable roles
Clicking into an account reveals more specific information regarding individual projects.
- Offerings tab: Breakdown of offerings and what the revenue/margin of the offering is. A good view to see how offerings differ.
- Roles and People tab: See which roles or people have been on client projects the longest. Viewing this information by revenue allows you do see who is generating the most revenue.
Note: You can view the table as revenue, cost, or hours.