This article covers how to merge active projects within Parallax.
This action of merging cannot be undone.
In order to merge two closed/won CRM projects in Parallax, the following criteria must match:
- Must be "closed/won" and/or marked as "won" in CRM.
- Must have the same client from CRM.
- Must have the same segment of type of Financial Model (i.e. both must be billable or both must be non-billable).
How to Merge Projects
- Once you have confirmed that the projects meet the criteria above, identify and click on the parent project record on the Active Projects listing page
- Click on the Integrations tab
- At the bottom of the page, click "Merge Project"
- Locate the Deal Name to merge into the existing project and select "Associate and Merge"
- Once the child project is selected, you will be asked to confirm the merge.
Parallax Tip: Other ways to Add
The example above reflects HubSpot CRM, however, the Add Deal option can be found under the CRM widget used by your organization.
Merging deals will not automatically update the Target Revenue amount. Upon moving the project to Awaiting Start status, the Target Revenue can be updated under the project's Financial Settings.