How to set up your Salesforce integration with Parallax.
To complete the integration process please follow the steps provided.
- Click on Settings in your left-hand navigation bar, then Integrations
- Click 'Connect to Salesforce'
- Log into your Salesforce account
- Connected! Once Logged in you will be redirected back to the Parallax Integrations page
This time you will be redirected back to Parallax where you will select your pipeline
In Parallax: Project = Salesforce: Opportunity
In Parallax: People = Salesforce: Users
In Parallax Clients = Salesforce: Accounts
6. After selecting your Pipeline, click Sync
By syncing this Pipeline, your Parallax will pull in the information around your Project, People, and Clients
7. Once all synced up you will be prompted to select your Salesforce stages
Before picking your stages talk with your sales team to decide at what percentage you should start working on a project. Don’t worry if you’re overwhelmed with the options you have integrated, you can also go into Settings to define the deals you would like to have in the Pipeline.
8. Pick your stage and click Sync Salesforce stages
9. With that you're all set and ready to go
Setting Up Parallax Additional Fields in Salesforce
Your Salesforce installation meeting will happen between you and the Customer Success team, thank you for reading, and don't forget to review the Salesforce Managed Package Installation Article.