In this article, let's go over how you can add and edit your offerings with the project shaper.
Adding an offering:
- Click on the green Add Offering button on the bottom left side of the page.
- From there, you can select one of the offerings that you made via settings or create a custom offering. For more information on creating a templated service offering, check out the Service Offerings article.
- Once you select an offering, you will be able to adjust the offering period and name on the pop-up screen.
- Click Save
- Repeat steps 2 – 4 until you have all of your offerings added, and then click Save to Project.
Editing an offering in the shaper:
Simply hovering over the offering in the left column gives you a few different options for editing your offering:
- Move the offering up or down
- Change the title of the offering
- Duplicate the offering
- Delete the offering
Note: You can not delete an offering that has a timesheet connected to it
- Add a role to the offering
For more information on adding a role to an offering, check out the article, Adding, Editing and Removing Roles.