Looking to better match your Employees to Open Project Roles?
There are great powers and possibilities that come with tagging. This article will walk you through how to best use your tags to support your resourcing efforts.
The Matching Best Practice
The primary value provided by employees and role tags is matching the right employee with the right role. Project roles have specific demands that can not be communicated through only roles and tribal knowledge. By adding additional data to employees, findability improves for aligning the right resource with the project assignment needs.
Before you can start the employee Match process for open roles you need to make sure the following have been completed.
- Tag Garden is established
- Employees are assigned their appropriate Tags
- Projects and Project Roles are assigned their appropriate Tags
Employees are assigned their appropriate Tags
- Jason, the back-end developer, has a skills tag for C# (C Sharp).
Projects and Project Roles are assigned their appropriate Tags
- We are doing a project with a local hospital, all of our employees must have experience with HIPAA, so I tag the project with a HIPAA tag to help us match the right people.